A Brief History of the Earth According to The Company
· -800 million: first multicellular terrestrial organisms evolve
· -650 million: all modern phyla except cordates (to which man belongs) are in existence
· -600 million: first evidence of advanced terrestrial or extraterrestrial life found in fossil form in Cambrian rock strata in Australia. Some indications of an ET civilization, identified as the "Elder Ones" of the Cthulhu Cycle. Elder Ones remain extant to modern day, some evidence of their presence found through Cthulian cult documents, artifacts.
· -570 million: Cambrian; first invertebrates, trilobites.
· -550 million: Chordates evolve
· -500 million: Ordovician; mollusks, jawless fishes
· -435 million: Silurian, fishes with jaws, first land plants
· -410 million: Devonian; insects, amphibians
· -360 million: Mississippian; reptiles, giant insects
· -290 million: Permian; seed plants, "Permian event" of unknown origin causes ocean die-off, including Trilobites. Some Cthulian records indicate a "war between the Elder Ones and Great Cthulhu," another powerful ET entitity, which may be at blame for the Permian die-off.
· -240 million: Triassic; first dinosaurs, turtles, crocodiles
· -220 million: first mammals
· -205 million: Jurassic; birds, largest dinosaurs
· -150 million: Large deposits of residually radioactive Trinitite found buried deep under the sands of the Great Western Desert of Australia by geologic survey teams indicate continued conflict between the "Elder Ones" and one or more alien races.
· -138 million: Cretaceous; horned and armored dinosaurs. Russian team in Gobi desert finds a Protoceratops skeleton entwined with a small raptor-like skeleton possessing small back fringes - impressions of "artifacts" left in the strata and trace metallic minerals could indicate a rider/beast relationship. Did the Elder Ones "uplift" saurians as servant races? Link to existence of "Deep Ones" encountered by Office of Naval Intelligence in 1921?
· -100 million: placental mammals evolve
· -70 million: first primates evolve
· -65 million: "KT Event" causes massive global climate change and species die off. Convincing evidence points to asteroidal impact on Yucatan Penninsula. Trinitite deposits dated to KT Event period found on Arabian Penninsula, Antarctica, Appalachian Mountains.
· -63 million: Paleocene; dinosaurs largely extinct, mammals dominate.
· -55 million: Eocene; horses, camels.
· -40 million: Oligocene; first monkey-like animals
· -30 million: tailless anthropoids evolve.
· -24 million: Miocene; mammals diversify, whales.
· -17 million: early great apes evolve.
· -6 million: human line diverges from chimp and gorilla lines
· -5 million: Pliocene; human-like apes. 1925 Miskatonic University expedition to Antarctica discovers remains of Elder Ones city/outpost in the Dorfmann Valley area of the Amundsen Range. Encounter with protoplasmic creature, identified as a "Shoggoth" in Cthulian texts nearly destroys the expedition. Modern expeditions have revealed little evidence of these creatures, and little information on the Elder Ones.
· -4 million: Australopithecus afarenis appears in east Africa.
· -3 million: proto-humans discover stone tool making
· -2.5 million: evidence of primitive proto-human culture discovered in Greenland beneath the ice cap, statuette of "Tsathoggua" god-figure recovered. Referred to in Cthulian texts.
· -2 million: Pleistocene; homo habilis evolves, ice ages, first bone tools found.
· -1.65 million: homo erectus appears.
· -1.5 million: homo habilis becomes extinct, hand axe invented.
· -1 million: evidence of cooperative hunting, spear invented, language begins to develop. Australopithecines extinct.
· -800,000: fire "domesticated," earliest hearth fires found in China.
· -500,000: evidence of sophisticated bone and stone tools, clothing.
· -350,000: Homo sapiens neanderthalensis appears, homo erectus becomes extinct.
· -320,000: Unknown metallic alloy artifact recovered by British Museum in Iraq, 1932, appears to be of ET origin. Artifact not comparable to Elder Ones items recovered. Some similarity noted in design to contemporary "Grey" artifacts recovered by The Company. First evidence of Grey presence on Earth?
· -180,000: Company researchers place this as time period for appearance of Homo Sapiens Sapiens (modern man), rather than commonly accepted -60,000.
· -133,000: First evidence of advanced "Mu" culture found on Aratonga Island in the south Pacific. Basalt city walls remain through to today.
· -130,000: Evidence of technologically advanced Mu-ian human culture found at scattered locations worldwide, primarily remains discovered in Pacific region (Fiji, Marshalls). Some recovered artifacts indicate advanced psionic technology surpassing present Company technology. Geologic evidence now indicates that the center of Mu-ian culture was placed in the present day Kiribati Oceanic Basin, sunk by a cataclysmic crustal movement.
· -127,000: Mu sinks. Australian Aboriginal culture believed to be descended from Mu-ian survivors (new evidence places Aboriginal peoples in Australia well in advance of current accepted -40,000 date). Aboriginals test 25% higher than other genetic/racial backgrounds for psionic talents. Cthulian documents refer to "Tcho-Tcho" peoples of Asia who may also be descended from Mu-ian survivors.
· -125,000: Chellean cultures of contemporary archaeology develop flint tools in Europe.
· -75,000: Acheulean culture in Europe develops sophisticated flint tools, spear throwers, clothing.
· -45,000: proto-Indo/Sumerian cultures develop in Mesoptamian and Indus river valleys
· -30,000: Neanderthal man vanishes. Cave painting and art. Fired ceramics appear in Czechoslavakia.
· -25,000: Company uncovers evidence that the "Hyperborean" cultures of Europe evolve.. Indications of Cthulian influence and references of "Serpent People" and serpent worship found in Hyperborean artifacts and stone tablets. Evidence of a "King Kull" uncovered.
· -22,000: Height of Hyperborean culture under King Conan of Aquilonia.
· -20,000: Hyperborean culture collapses under renewed period of glaciation.
· -14,000: Atlantean culture arises in the Indo-pacific in former Hyperborean culture "Lemuria".
· -12,000: Height of Atlantean civilization. Ruins and artifacts recovered by the company suggest that Atlantis may have harnessed advanced technologies, including anti-gravity technology and as-yet-to-be-discovered energy sources - potentially zero-point energy, before entering into a civil war leading to the destruction of Atlantis and known cities.
· -11,500: Destruction of Atlantis. Atlantis, believed by the Company to have been located on a land-mass now at the bottom of the South China Sea, was destroyed by a combination of atomic weapons (Trinitite deposits and some minor artifacts were recovered in a 1995 expedition), perhaps inducing the cataclysmic tectonic plate upheaval that sunk Atlantis, and rising sea levels at the end of the last Ice Age. Trinitite and remnants of blast craters have been discovered in India, China, the Arabian Peninsula and Iran, Australia and Indonesia. Atlantis is believed to be the genesis for many modern myths, as well as left-over dim memories of Mu - including "Ancient Astronauts," the "Magi" and "Djinn," and the like, though Grey involvement has not been ruled out. Recent evidence of asteroidal impacts in the Arabian Sea and Mediterranean has been uncovered. These impacts, which may have been a result of the Atlantean Civil War, as yet unverified, are thought to have led to the flooding of the lowlands now known as the Persian Gulf and the Black Sea. These, in combination with the sinking of Atlantis, may be the genesis of the Great Flood myths common to many of the world's cultures. Plato's description of the death of Atlantis has been confused with both tales of the destruction of Atlantis proper, and the so-called "Western Isles," (also know as Avondis, Avalon, Ys, etc.) what may have been a surviving Atlantean colony located in the Atlantic. This colony has not been located, and may also be the genesis of Celtic Myth "Floating Isles," "Lyonesse," and the like.
· -8,000: First evidence of organized agriculture
· -6,000: First organized towns discovered in China, Middle East.
· -5,000: Rise of pre-Egyptian, Sumerian, Indian cultures.
· -3,000: Rise of the time of God King empires of Egypt, Babylon, etc.
· -3000 to 0: Classic ancient world
· 0: Birth of Christ
· 0-2000: Decline of the Ancient World, Dark Ages, Rennaisance, rise of the Nation State through today.